Thursday 22 April 2010

painted gift from the great one

The latest thing happened was, I've got message from my foster family when I was in Taiwan. They ask me to opened my mail, yaa.. I've got mail from them. But, the things that I felt so surprised, they sent me mail, to say happy birthday and also gave the paint pictures as a gift. That was so nice of them. seems like we're a good family, isn't it? I felt I'm a part of them too. hehehe. It just because of their caring and kindness with other people. I like them the way they are. I miss them so much. Hope we still can have a meet again, someday :)

this family is never forgotten for me.


Here are the painted gift from them. !!

















































those painted were so beautiful and amazing. I really like them so much.


Everything happened for today just because of God blessing. That's why, I do really want to say BIG THANKS to God, for God blessed on my birthday.

I do really like number 21. All about 21 for today. Date of 21, age of 21, the great memories when I was in senior high school is only at '21 Senior High School". The day that I'll never ever forget in my 21st years old. Thanks to all of you. You all complete my day, today :)

0 comments: