Thursday 22 April 2010

unforgettable moment on my 21st

Something missing, till the night come. I felt little bit alone, and no one of my friend remember about my birthday. I really missed them. The way they always said congratulation directly for my birthday in the past. But, I know some of them just using facebook, twitter or YM to say it. Guess what? Suddenly my college friends did a surprised at night. That’s why they never mention the words of “Happy birthday” to me. When I went to have a dinner with one of my friend, at that place they all come and give the birthday cake, and also the gift. This is for the second time, many people come to celebrate it in my campus. It almost complete. The first plan, I want to give a little party, just eat together with them, but something happened to me, which made it I can’t do that. God will always whole-hearted. One of the Restaurant Chef in my campus, ask us to eat free!!. Hahahaaa. Since we are so hungry, so we are so happy and felt so lucky for this night.




















pray for the wish and blow the candle. also received the beautiful gift :)



















0 comments: