Wednesday 21 April 2010

21 April 2010


I do really love this number of 21.

Today is my greatest birthday in my life after when I was turn on 17 years old.

Many things happened in my life for this day, made all people around me are happiness. For the first thing happened was, my close friend, Sesi turn back again with her boyfriend. This thing is part of her happiness in her life, can't compare with anything. I'm so glad, if my friend was so happy, aren't you? FYI, actually this thing happened before my birthday, but it's almost. So, I wrote this as first thing, just because I wrote this one due to which things was happened earlier. And I assume this happy thing happened on 21day of April, cause this is the happy ending story. :)









Marisa and Sesi. tears come out when the happiness comes :)











Second thing was, my family had called me at 00.00. When I answered the phone, they gave the phone at the speaker of the instrument that my lovely sister played for me. she played a birthday song. When the music end, they all sang a birthday song for me. So noisy. hahaha. but I do really like it. This thing never could happen in my life before. I'm so surprised, and feel happy.


The greatest family

0 comments: