Friday 19 February 2010

unexpected moment !!

5th January 2010

This time I went to Taipei. Spent 3 days in Taipei, after the internship. Cause on Friday I have to go back Malaysia.

I’m with Marisa. We spent our time together in Taipei.

We spent about 5 hours in train to reach Taipei. Haha. After we reached the hostel, we went to shelin market, bought something for my sister.










MRT station and night life in Taipei.


6th January 2010

It was a miracle day. Unexpected moment will never forget. Haha. actually, for this day, we plan go to Danshui. And have appointment with my foster family’s friend. but, suddenly I left my phone in my room.

Oh god, how I can have a contact with her? Even I didn’t remember her number, also. We still tried waiting at the MRT station. But, no one come, until one hour. Me and marisa just hope, maybe we can meet my partner, so it’ll easier to have a contact with my foster family’s friend. We’re looks like child missing. Hahaha.

Guess what?! Suddenly, we met my partner! Waw. That’s really amazing. “the secret” happened in my life. Hehehe. And it really helpful. If I didn’t met him, it’ll never happened to had a contact with my foster family's friend and also to went around Danshui, cause we didn’t know, how to get a bus to go somewhere else, since we can’t read Chinese. Hehe.










at Danshui MRT station. and inside the MRT













Danshui, it's look like Ancol, little bit. hahaha.. but, of course this one is better.



7th January 2010

It was our last day in Taipei. Me and marisa went to National Palace Museum. It was a nice place.










And after that, we went to Taipei 101. Even we didn’t go up to Taipei 101, but, we did take a picture outside Taipei 101. Hahaha. I think, that’s the important things. Took Taipei 101 building picture. Hehe.













yey. Taipei 101 building. ;)













It was just mall and street near Taipei 101 building.


8th January 2010

Yes, it’s time to go back Malaysia. Go back to my campus in a jungle life. Hahaha..

Taiwan touch my heart. Nice experience.










at the airport




0 comments: