Tuesday 11 January 2011

1st August 2010

Hey, how are you?

It’s such a long time I didn't write anything in here.

First of all, I wanna share my sister’s day. Day that will never be forgotten!
Yaaa. It’s about her marriage!! How happy she is, finally, she’s not single anymore..got a kind and handsome husband!! :D
1st august 2010
It was a beautiful day ever for my family!
Those are the pictures



We play music with the couple. Hahaha. Interesting! the bride also singing with her best friend :)





here is my cute brother gave songs for the couple :D














this was the wedding cake that we gave as a little surprise for them :)


hey all, I really appreciate that you all can came for this great moment. some of their pic. :))
I can't forget for those who are coming. big thanks for your time.
Hugs and Kisses :* smooch.. :D

here are pic. of my dearest violin teacher. (Ka tino with his wife, Mbak rika)
finally you came and participate played music together. it was really nice and won't be replaced. :)
thank you. you are the greatest one kak. ^^

once again.
thanks for everyone who are in charge for this ceremony.
May God give the grace and guidance to the couple.
Na.Da. (Nana & Danang)
Love you lots :)


I like this picture of mine. thanks for whom taken this pic. :)

0 comments: