Friday 30 September 2011

hello world

Hello word. How you doing?

I miss to writing my story here. But as usual, so lazy to get starting to type it. Hahaha. Such a long story that I wanna tell you, but I don’t know how to start it. Hehe.

Finally. I’m graduated from my campus. UUM. Universiti utara malaysia. Now I can say that time goes so fast. Such like I don’t want to leave this country so soon :’(

Well, I miss my country as well. But kind hard to come back my home. haha :p

Lot of unexpected stories that I wanna share to you from last semester. May be not a lot but at least finally I did everything that I like for last semester. I’ve played violin for the big event. Busy for playing music. Now i really missing that moment. I missed the moment that we were really hectic for practiced in a rushing time. Hahaha. I even paly for TV 3 station, even it was hand sing (pretend playing the music) but it was solo. Hahaha. Can’t imagned that I could be on TV live. Hehe. I’ve missed my violin already :’( i’m not sure whether i still could play it or not when i back home. Hopefully i still can feel it.

Festival Filem & Video Pelajar Malaysia ke-8. 05032011

me, (yan ting, the clever one) and marisa.

our conductor :)

three of them did came to watched us :D anyway, we also took a pic. with the actress :)

remind of the first time play for convocation and also for the first joined the concert at UUM.

our farewell party at Danok, Thailand. and it was on my b'day. so sweet, they sang b'day song for me :))

and yeah, I've got a little thing that called memories. thanks Yenny :)

kind of farewell party for International Business Seminar students. look at the twins. they were so cute :*


4 months for holiday, waiting for my graduation day. I spent it in Jakarta for a month. Now I have a niece already. My sister was born a baby! Her name was Nadazalfa Ivabel Rahmadi. Guess what?! Her niece was born in the same date and month with me!! We’re such a twin in a different years. Hehe. She is my little cute twin. Hope she’ll be a better pretty girl than me :D

I miss her already. When i was home she was still 2 months, can’t play anything with me :(

my cute little twin :*


Now i had a little part time job in KL for 3 months. But now, I’ve resigned already. Haha. I’ve met new friends that was complete my day here. Hope we still can keep in touch each other and have a meet someday.

we played ice skating at Sunway Piramid before sella's day. it was nice.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SELLA :))

still on Sella's day :D

the pictures of them.

look at the weird faces of them. we had a karaoke that night. we'll be meet up again someday :)

0 comments: